Steven SchadeCRD Number: 4275872
Current Firm: Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc.
Steven Schade (CRD# 4275872) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc. in Traverse City, MI and has over 20 years of experience in the finance industry.
Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc.
Saxony Capital Management, LLC
Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc.
|Cambridge Investment Research Inc.||Fairfield, IA||Mar 2014 - Current||6|
|Cambridge Investment Research Advisors Inc.||Fairfield, IA||Mar 2014 - Current||6|
|J.p. Morgan Securities LLC||Traverse City, MI||Oct 2012 - Current||8|
|Chase Investment Services Corp.||Chicago, IL||Jul 2005 - Oct 2012||7|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Dec 2000|
|S65||NASAA Investment Advisors Law Examination||Apr 2004|
Financial Advisors are obligated to disclose any events that may influence their professional conduct or ability to advise their clients. Disclosure events are certain criminal matters, regulatory actions, civil judicial proceedings, customer complaints, arbitrations, or civil litigations, employment terminations, and financial matters in which the advisor has been involved.Get Details on the FINRA Advisor Check site
Total Assets Under Management56,159MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts297,440ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$188,808
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Market timing services
- Educational seminars/workshops