Frederick OrrCRD Number: 1140207
Current Firm: Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc.
Frederick Orr (CRD# 1140207) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc. in Treasure Island, FL and has over 34 years of experience in the finance industry. Frederick Orr has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Gavin Management Group, Inc.
The Financial Well, Inc.
Gator Capital Management, LLC
|Cambridge Investment Research, Inc.||Fairfield, IA||May 2008 - Current||10|
|Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc.||Fairfield, IA||May 2008 - Current||10|
|Cambridge Legacy Group||Fort Worth, TX||Jan 2008 - Apr 2008||< 1|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Jul 1983|
|S65||NASAA Investment Advisors Law Examination||Dec 1999|
Total Assets Under Management28,722MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts168,526ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$170,429
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Market timing services
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY