Pamela FranklinCRD Number: 5333319
Current Firm: Raymond James & Associates, Inc.
Pamela Franklin (CRD# 5333319) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Raymond James & Associates, Inc. in Tuscaloosa, AL and has over 10 years of experience in the finance industry.
Jmf Capstone Wealth Management
Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
Raymond James & Associates, Inc.
|Raymond James & Associates||Tuscaloosa, AL||Feb 2014 - Current||3|
|Bank Of America, Na||Tuscaloosa, AL||Dec 2009 - Feb 2014||4|
|Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated||Birmingham, AL||Apr 2007 - Feb 2014||6|
|Pamela Franklin Cpa||Birmingham, AL||Jan 1997 - Apr 2007||10|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S66||NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination||Aug 2007|
Financial Advisors are obligated to disclose any events that may influence their professional conduct or ability to advise their clients. Disclosure events are certain criminal matters, regulatory actions, civil judicial proceedings, customer complaints, arbitrations, or civil litigations, employment terminations, and financial matters in which the advisor has been involved. On the most recent filing submitted to FINRA, this advisor had a disclosure event.Reported Disclosure Event:
- Regulatory Event
Total Assets Under Management91,401MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts317,837ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$287,573
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)