Ronald RubinCRD Number: 1947667
Current Firm: H. Beck, Inc.
Ronald Rubin (CRD# 1947667) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at H. Beck, Inc. in Valley Glen, CA and has over 25 years of experience in the finance industry. Ronald Rubin has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Fried Asset Management, Inc.
Ira Wealth Management
|H. Beck, Inc.||Rockville, MD||Nov 2006 - Current||9|
|Rubin Financial Services||Studio City, CA||Nov 1984 - Current||31|
|Ronald J. Rubin & Company, Cpa||Studio City, CA||Nov 1984 - Current||31|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Dec 1990|
|S65||NASAA Investment Advisors Law Examination||Oct 1999|
Total Assets Under Management1,825MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts10,457ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$174,531
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV