CRD Number: 1246641
Current Firm: Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
Compensation Model: Both
Capital Wealthcare Advisors, L.c.
Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc.
|American Express Financial Advisors Inc.||Wichita, KS||May 1984 - Current||33|
|Ids Life Insurance Company||Minneapolis, MN||Feb 1984 - Current||34|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S6||Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative Examination (IR)||Mar 1984|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Mar 1984|
|S22||Direct Participation Programs Limited Representative Examination (DR)||Aug 1984|
|S7||General Securities Representative Examination (GS)||Oct 1985|
|S65||NASAA Investment Advisors Law Examination||Oct 1995|
Financial Advisors are obligated to disclose any events that may influence their professional conduct or ability to advise their clients. Disclosure events are certain criminal matters, regulatory actions, civil judicial proceedings, customer complaints, arbitrations, or civil litigations, employment terminations, and financial matters in which the advisor has been involved. On the most recent filing submitted to FINRA, this advisor had a disclosure event.Reported Disclosure Event:
- Customer Dispute
Dispute was denied. Ameriprise's review indicated the client's CPA misunderstood the contribution requirements for a SEP IRA and may have confused the with a SIMPLE IRA and/or a safe Harbor 401(k)
Total Assets Under Management198,081MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts1,126,912ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$175,773
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Publication of periodicals or newsletters
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
Richard Campbell is licensed and registered to conduct business in KS.
Based on licenses and registrations I hold, I may also conduct business in GA, AZ, MN, NM, SD, CA, IN, MO, TX, AR, WA, IL, CO, OK.
AR License #28731
- Client Satisfaction Score: The Client Satisfaction Survey score is based on response to the survey as of Q4 2014. Information since then may have changed. The survey rates advisors on the following criteria: overall satisfaction with the advisor, the advisor's financial knowledge, the advisor's ability to provide financial advice that suits the individual needs of the client, and the adequacy of the amount of contact with the advisor. An Advisor's score is based on an average of all responses for the advisor. There is no minimum number of respondents required for an advisor to receive a score. Client experiences may vary and working with any Ameriprise financial advisor is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should not consider this rating a substitute for their own research and evaluation of a financial advisor's qualifications.
*Not all clients may respond to these questions. The numbers are averaged into responses to other survey questions to form the Client Satisfaction Score.
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements. Ameriprise advisors receive compensation for financial advisory services in the form of commission and fee.
- An Ameriprise Financial Franchise
- The Confident Retirement approach is not a guarantee of future financial results.
- Ameriprise Financial cannot guarantee future financial results.
- Ameriprise Financial and its representatives do not provide tax or legal advice. Consult with your tax advisor or attorney regarding your specific situation.
- The Compass is a trademark of Ameriprise Financial, Inc.