Philip RingmanCRD Number: 1113615
Current Firm: Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated
Philip Ringman (CRD# 1113615) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated in Wichita Falls, TX and has over 33 years of experience in the finance industry.
Woodbury Financial Services, Inc.
Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated
Msi Financial Services, Inc.
|Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated||Wichita Falls, TX||Feb 1983 - Current||34|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||May 1983|
|S65||NASAA Investment Advisors Law Examination||Mar 1999|
Total Assets Under Management575,342MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts1,715,259ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$335,425
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for pooled investment vehicles (other than investment companies)
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
AK, AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV