Debra ClarkCRD Number: 1987661
Current Firm: Hornor, Townsend & Kent, Inc.
Debra Clark (CRD# 1987661) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Hornor, Townsend & Kent, Inc. in Wilton, CT and has over 18 years of experience in the finance industry. Debra Clark has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Altium Wealth Management LLC
Karagosian Financial Services, Inc.
Scholtz & Co
|Hornor Townsend & Kent Inc.||Horsham, PA||May 2010 - Current||7|
|Penn Mutual Life Insurance Co||Horsham, PA||May 2010 - Current||7|
|National Life||Martpeller, VT||Feb 2001 - May 2010||9|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Feb 2001|
|S65||NASAA Investment Advisors Law Examination||Oct 1999|
Total Assets Under Management1,000MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts3,542ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$282,463
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV