Bmss Wesson Wealth Solutions
Bmss Wesson Wealth Solutions (CRD# 282792) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in Birmingham, AL. They manage $11,270,802 in 39 accounts and serve the financial needs of clients across 1 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management11MILLION
Total Number of Accounts39ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$288,995
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Publication of periodicals or newsletters
- Educational seminars/workshops
Mark Wesson (CRD# 2870801) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Bmss Wesson Wealth Solutions in Birmingham, AL and has over 21 years of experience in the finance industry. Mark Wesson has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Daniel Phillips (CRD# 6613536) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Bmss Wesson Wealth Solutions in Birmingham, AL and has over 2 years of experience in the finance industry.