C.b. Bond Financial Planning, Inc.
C.b. Bond Financial Planning, Inc. (CRD# 117765) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in , . They serve the financial needs of clients across 1 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management0MILLION
Total Number of Accounts0ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$0
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
Brad Bond (CRD# 2790023) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at C.B. Bond Financial Planning, Inc. in Export, PA, a suburb of Pittsburgh. He has over 19 years of experience in the finance industry. Mr. Bond has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Practitioner. CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first, and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Brad works with individuals and families from various life stages, including:
- Those just starting out
- Mid-career families
- Retirees and pre-retirees
- Those with special circumstances such as death or divorce, inheritance, or career changes.
There are no minimum income or asset levels to become a client. He is a fiduciary, and receives no third party compensation. He offers one-time as well as ongoing engagements.