Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc.
Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc. (CRD# 106753) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in San Francisco, CA. They manage $302,249,542,886 in 894 accounts and serve the financial needs of clients across 52 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management302,250MILLION
Total Number of Accounts894ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$338,086,737
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for investment companies (as well as "business development companies")
- Portfolio management for pooled investment vehicles (other than investment companies)
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV