Collie Financial Planning, Inc.
Collie Financial Planning, Inc. (CRD# 134884) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in Black Mountain, NC. They manage $37,820,000 in 335 accounts and serve the financial needs of clients across 2 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management38MILLION
Total Number of Accounts335ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$112,896
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
Michael Collie (CRD# 4306671) is the owner of Collie Financial Planning, Inc., which has offices in Asheville and Black Mountain, NC. He has over 15 years of experience in the finance industry. Mike has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination,pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which putclients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards. Mike is also a member of National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) and the Financial Planning Association (FPA).