Gebhardt Group, Inc.
Gebhardt Group, Inc. (CRD# 142903) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in Lafayette, CA. They manage $151,490,321 in 567 accounts and serve the financial needs of clients across 6 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management151MILLION
Total Number of Accounts567ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$267,179
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
AZ, CA, NV, NY, TX, WA
James Gebhardt (CRD# 2737003) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Gebhardt Group, Inc. in Lafayette, CA and has over 24 years of experience in the finance industry. James Gebhardt has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Matthew Grishman (CRD# 2733954) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Gebhardt Group, Inc. in Lafayette, CA and has over 24 years of experience in the finance industry.