Hudson Advisor Services, Inc.
Hudson Advisor Services, Inc. (CRD# 107769) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in Buffalo, NY. They manage $201,435,810 in 401 accounts and serve the financial needs of clients across 7 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management201MILLION
Total Number of Accounts401ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$502,334
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
CA, CT, FL, MD, NH, NY, VT
William Hudson (CRD# 3001548) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Hudson Advisor Services, Inc. in Potomac, MD and has over 16 years of experience in the finance industry. William Hudson has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
David Burrows (CRD# 3081923) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Hudson Advisor Services, Inc. in Greenwich, CT and has over 19 years of experience in the finance industry.