Maccio Financial (CRD# 169793) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in St. John, VI. They manage $7,000,000 in 70 accounts and serve the financial needs of clients across 2 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management7MILLION
Total Number of Accounts70ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$100,000
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for pooled investment vehicles (other than investment companies)
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Educational seminars/workshops
Michelle Maccio (CRD# 4718897) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Maccio Financial in Saint John, VI and has over 10 years of experience in the finance industry. Michelle Maccio has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.