Rockefeller & Company, Inc.
Rockefeller & Company, Inc. (CRD# 106264) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in New York, NY. They manage $10,497,441,295 in 2,732 accounts and serve the financial needs of clients across 14 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management10,497MILLION
Total Number of Accounts2,732ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$3,842,402
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Performance-based fees
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for investment companies (as well as "business development companies")
- Portfolio management for pooled investment vehicles (other than investment companies)
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, MA, MD, ME, NJ, NY, OH, VA, VT
Matthew Gelfand (CRD# 2305805) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Rockefeller & Company, Inc. in New York, NY and has over 24 years of experience in the finance industry. Matthew Gelfand has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.