Softwealth (CRD# 175315) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in San Diego, CA. They manage $890,000 in 19 accounts and serve the financial needs of clients across 1 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management1MILLION
Total Number of Accounts19ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$46,842
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Performance-based fees
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
Brian Lowrance (CRD# 5045532) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Softwealth in San Diego, CA and has over 10 years of experience in the finance industry. Brian Lowrance has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.