Sound Asset Management, Inc.
Sound Asset Management, Inc. (CRD# 124104) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in , . They manage $38,000,000 in 135 accounts and serve the financial needs of clients across 1 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management38MILLION
Total Number of Accounts135ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$281,481
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
Charles Meeder (CRD# 4604898) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Sound Asset Management, Inc. in Yorkville, IL and has 1 year of experience in the finance industry. Charles Meeder has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.