Stoever Glass Wealth Management, Inc.
Stoever Glass Wealth Management, Inc. (CRD# 173091) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in New York, NY. They manage $26,442,939 in 26 accounts and serve the financial needs of clients across 2 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management26MILLION
Total Number of Accounts26ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$1,017,036
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
Roland Stoever (CRD# 2653257) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Stoever Glass Wealth Management, Inc. in New York, NY and has over 20 years of experience in the finance industry.
Kosta Velis (CRD# 2506731) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Stoever Glass Wealth Management, Inc. in New York, NY and has over 22 years of experience in the finance industry. Kosta Velis has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.