Stone Island Financial Planning
Stone Island Financial Planning (CRD# 146765) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in Naperville, IL. They manage $131,675,568 in 277 accounts and serve the financial needs of clients across 5 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management132MILLION
Total Number of Accounts277ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$475,363
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Performance-based fees
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for pooled investment vehicles (other than investment companies)
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
AZ, FL, IL, TN, TX
Kristopher Johnson (CRD# 4066339) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Stone Island Financial Planning in Scottsdale, AZ and has over 20 years of experience in the finance industry. Kristopher Johnson has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Michael McAlister (CRD# 4531504) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Stone Island Financial Planning in Naperville, IL and has over 18 years of experience in the finance industry.