Wahlberg Financial Services
Wahlberg Financial Services (CRD# 152263) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in , . They manage $3,594,667 in 36 accounts and serve the financial needs of clients across 2 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management4MILLION
Total Number of Accounts36ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$99,852
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
Katherine Rubin (CRD# 4938241) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Wahlberg Financial Services in Philadelphia, PA and has over 12 years of experience in the finance industry. Katherine Rubin has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.