401(k) Profit-sharing Plan For Employees Of Family & Children's Center, Inc. at Family And Children S Center, Inc. in the Health Care and Social Assistance industry has 1 investment options, and a total of $4,681,510.00 in assets. With 248 participants, the 401(k) Profit-sharing Plan For Employees Of Family & Children's Center, Inc. has an average balance per participant of $18,877.06.
401(k) Profit-sharing Plan For Employees Of Family & Children's Center, Inc.
Family And Children S Center, Inc.
Compared to other Health Care and Social Assistance plans
Family And Children S Center, Inc. Details
315 W Jefferson Blvd
South Bend, IN 46601
Plan Investment Options
Separate Account Number Es1
Mutual Of America
- Mutual Of America Life Insurance Co
- Fidelity Management & Research Comp
- The Vanguard Group, Inc.
- Deutsche Investment Management Amer
- Oppenheimer Funds, Inc.
- American Century Investment Managem
- Calvert Investment Management, Inc.
- Capital Research And Management Com
- T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.
Want professional advice on your 401(k) Profit-sharing Plan For Employees Of Family & Children's Center, Inc.? Request free proposals from financial advisors today.
Other Top Companies
- Wisconsin Literacy Inc
- Physicians For Reproductive H
- Morris Goldseker Foundation Of Maryland, Inc.
- Living Well Foundation
- Council On Occupational Education
- Post 0218, Plc
- Foundation For Jewish Philanthropie S, Inc.
- K 3 D Industries, Llc
- Fertility Management Services, Llc
- Answers Counseling Consultation & Case Management
Do you work at Family And Children S Center, Inc.? Do you see something that isn't correct in this data or have questions? Please contact us and let us know.