Union Pacific Agreement Employee 401k Retirement Thrift Plan at Union Pacific Railroad Company in the Transportation and Warehousing industry has 1 investment options, and a total of $1,644,593,206.00 in assets. With 44,542 participants, the Union Pacific Agreement Employee 401k Retirement Thrift Plan has an average balance per participant of $36,922.30.
Union Pacific Agreement Employee 401k Retirement Thrift Plan
Union Pacific Railroad Company
Compared to other Transportation and Warehousing plans
Union Pacific Railroad Company Details
1400 Douglas Street Stop 1620
Omaha, NE 68179
Plan Investment Options
Union Pacific Corp Master Trust
Union Pacific Corporation
- The Vanguard Group, Inc
Want professional advice on your Union Pacific Agreement Employee 401k Retirement Thrift Plan? Request free proposals from financial advisors today.
Other Top Companies
- Teix Holdings, Inc.
- Columbia Group Holdings Llc
- Western Carolina Railway Service Corporation
- North Shore Railroad Company
- Kansas City Terminal Railway Company
- Pacific Standard Corporation
- Tulsa-sapulpa Union Railway Company
- Terminal Railroad Association Of St. Louis
- Red River Valley & Western Railroad Co.
Do you work at Union Pacific Railroad Company? Do you see something that isn't correct in this data or have questions? Please contact us and let us know.