Gabriella ManiaciCRD Number: 7150156
Current Firm: Robert W. Baird & Company Incorporated
Gabriella Maniaci (CRD# 7150156) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Robert W. Baird & Company Incorporated in Birmingham, MI and has 1 year of experience in the finance industry.
Lpl Financial LLC
Savant Wealth Management
Bernard Wealth Management Corp.
|Baird||Birmingham, MI||Jul 2019 - Current||3|
|Quicken Loans||Detroit, MI||Aug 2017 - Jun 2019||1|
|Meridian Health Plan||Detroit, MI||Jul 2016 - Jul 2017||1|
|Student||East Lansing, MI||Jan 2010 - Jun 2016||6|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S66||NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination||Nov 2021|
Total Assets Under Management247,790MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts316,065ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$783,985
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Performance-based fees
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for investment companies (as well as "business development companies")
- Portfolio management for pooled investment vehicles (other than investment companies)
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Publication of periodicals or newsletters
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
Wealthminder was created for one simple reason: To help people get the financial assistance they need to achieve their long-term financial goals.
Wealthminder is a database of every Investment Advisor Representative in the country. We work hard to collect and provide you the information you need to find a financial advisor who’s right for you.
If you are looking for a specific financial advisor and you can’t find them on Wealthminder, it’s likely that they are either exclusively a broker or are unlicensed - please contact us and we’ll try to help!
Finding a Financial Advisor through Wealthminder
Historically finding and hiring a financial advisor was hard. Wealthminder was built to make the process much easier.
The best way to use Wealthminder is to take advantage of our free proposal system. All you have to do is take a few minutes of your time to describe your situation and the assistance you are looking for.
Wealthminder then sends your request to our network of prescreened financial advisors. If a financial advisor is interested in your business, they will submit a proposal to you.
You review the proposals you receive and decide if you’d like to have a follow-up call with one or more of the financial advisors.
Throughout the process, you maintain control. We only share your contact information with a financial advisor once you ask for an introduction.