Distance Metro area (25 miles)
- CFA = Chartered Financial Analyst
- CFP = Certified Financial Planner
- ChFC = Chartered Financial Consultant
- CIMA = Certified Investment Management Analyst
- CDFA = Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- CPA = Certified Public Accountant
- PFS = Personal Financial Specialist
Barron Financial is a personal wealth management firm that was founded on the principal of providing independent, objective financial advice to our clients. We manage or oversee more than $75 million in client assets and maintain low client-to-advisor ratios which we believe is critical to delivering personalized, best-in-class wealth management services for our clients.
Timothy Baker (CRD# 5030137) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Asset Strategies, Inc. in Manchester, CT and has over 10 years of experience in the finance industry. Timothy Baker has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination,pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which putclients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Donald Ratté (CRD# 2335156) is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) / Financial Advisor working at Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. in East Hartford, CT and has 30 years of experience in the Financial Planning and Investment industry. Don's areas of focus are:
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Investment Management
- Saving for Education
- Estate Planning Strategies
Don was recognized as a Five Star Wealth Manager by Connecticut Magazine for years 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015.
Live life brilliantly.
What matters most to you in...
Synergy Financial Planning is a fee-only, fiduciary practice providing financial advice to clients in all stages of their lives, regardless of net worth or investment amounts.
We offer advice and guidance in a broad range of financial planning areas, which include:
* Retirement planning and lifestyle projections
* Spending in retirement
* College funding
* Getting out of debt/Budgeting
* Risk Analysis (Insurance)
* Investment advice and portfolio design
* Tax efficient investing
* Second opinions
* Planning for early retirement
* Financial planning after the loss of a spouse