Jason ArendsCRD Number: 4718166
Current Firm: Alliancebernstein LP
Jason Arends (CRD# 4718166) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Alliancebernstein LP in Chicago, IL and has over 18 years of experience in the finance industry.
Upper Left Wealth Management, LLC
Sequoia Wealth Management, LLC
Securities America Advisors, Inc.
|Sanford C. Bernstein||New York, NY||Sep 2003 - Current||18|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S66||NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination||Feb 2004|
Total Assets Under Management721,781MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts49,955ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$14,448,624
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Subscription fees (for a newsletter or periodical)
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Performance-based fees
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for investment companies (as well as "business development companies")
- Portfolio management for pooled investment vehicles (other than investment companies)
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Publication of periodicals or newsletters
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV
Wealthminder was created for one simple reason: To help people get the financial assistance they need to achieve their long-term financial goals.
Wealthminder is a database of every Investment Advisor Representative in the country. We work hard to collect and provide you the information you need to find a financial advisor who’s right for you.
If you are looking for a specific financial advisor and you can’t find them on Wealthminder, it’s likely that they are either exclusively a broker or are unlicensed - please contact us and we’ll try to help!
Finding a Financial Advisor through Wealthminder
Historically finding and hiring a financial advisor was hard. Wealthminder was built to make the process much easier.
The best way to use Wealthminder is to take advantage of our free proposal system. All you have to do is take a few minutes of your time to describe your situation and the assistance you are looking for.
Wealthminder then sends your request to our network of prescreened financial advisors. If a financial advisor is interested in your business, they will submit a proposal to you.
You review the proposals you receive and decide if you’d like to have a follow-up call with one or more of the financial advisors.
Throughout the process, you maintain control. We only share your contact information with a financial advisor once you ask for an introduction.