Danny TaylorCRD Number: 1293484
Current Firm: Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc.
Danny Taylor (CRD# 1293484) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc. in Post Falls, ID and has over 22 years of experience in the finance industry. Danny Taylor has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Selkirk Wealth Advisors, LLC
Allegro Wealth Management, Inc.
Voya Financial Advisors, Inc.
|Cambridge Investment Research, Inc.||Fairfield, IA||Apr 2011 - Current||6|
|Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc.||Fairfield, IA||Apr 2011 - Current||6|
|Taylor & Associates||Post Falls, ID||Nov 1983 - Current||33|
|Safeco Investment Services Inc.||Redmond, WA||Jun 2000 - Apr 2011||10|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Dec 1994|
|S65||NASAA Investment Advisors Law Examination||Aug 2003|
Total Assets Under Management25,187MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts152,412ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$165,257
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Market timing services
- Educational seminars/workshops