John HeadCRD Number: 6045638
Current Firm: On Investment Management Co
Compensation Model: Both
You have money, but you don’t know what to do with it?
I work with people who are ready to take their next step into money clarity, purpose, wealth creation… people who are ready to fortify a legacy. For you, this might mean busting your misconceptions, working within your core beliefs, having peace of mind, or all of the above.
Your success in the financial realm is about creating a plan that speaks clearly to your goals and the vision that you hold for yourself and your family.
Does this sound familiar?
- You’ve been inundated with too much information about retirement, and you’re confused
- You’re uncertain about how to move forward because you don’t know who to trust
- You’re retired, but you didn’t take your money with you. It’s still in the company’s retirement account
- You know you should be acting on your money plans, but the options presented to you cause you to pause
- You’re concerned about your income later in life
No worries. You are not alone.
Everyday, I help people just like you get peace of mind around your money plan. Here’s what I know:
- you like being retired, or you’re currently planning for it
- you’re limited because you only know what’s familiar to you
- you’re thinking, “this stuff is complicated.”
My clients are people who are:
- planning for retirement
- transitioning into retirement, or
- already retired
That’s pretty much everyone. But, not really. So, the people I like to work with are friendly, serious about their money, and want to leave a legacy.
It’s likely that you feel overwhelmed by the options, suspicious given the history of big corporations, and skeptical given the fluctuations in the marketplace. I understand. I also know that you want to make positive financial decisions that will impact your future with less worry.
I help my clients to:
- feel empowered, confident, and happy
- travel more
- make investments with peace of mind and understanding
Think you fit the profile? Does this sound good, but you still have questions?
Financial Planning Associates, Inc.
Cutter & Company, Inc.
Visionary Wealth Advisors, LLC
|The O. N. Equity Sales Company||Cincinnati, OH||Apr 2014 - Current||3|
|Ohio National Financial Services||Cincinnati, OH||Apr 2014 - Current||3|
|Edward Jones||St Louis, MO||Apr 2012 - Mar 2014||1|
|Cabinets & Granite||St. Louis, MO||Jan 2011 - Apr 2012||1|
|Unemployed||St. Louis, MO||Aug 2010 - Jan 2011||< 1|
|Prime Sole||St. Louis, MO||Aug 2008 - Aug 2010||2|
|Foot Locker||St. Louis, MO||Aug 1998 - Jul 2008||9|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S7||General Securities Representative Examination (GS)||May 2012|
|S66||NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination||Jul 2012|
Total Assets Under Management832MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts6,888ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$120,767
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV
Wealthminder was created for one simple reason: To help people get the financial assistance they need to achieve their long-term financial goals.
Wealthminder is a database of every Investment Advisor Representative in the country. We work hard to collect and provide you the information you need to find a financial advisor who’s right for you.
If you are looking for a specific financial advisor and you can’t find them on Wealthminder, it’s likely that they are either exclusively a broker or are unlicensed - please contact us and we’ll try to help!
Finding a Financial Advisor through Wealthminder
Historically finding and hiring a financial advisor was hard. Wealthminder was built to make the process much easier.
The best way to use Wealthminder is to take advantage of our free proposal system. All you have to do is take a few minutes of your time to describe your situation and the assistance you are looking for.
Wealthminder then sends your request to our network of prescreened financial advisors. If a financial advisor is interested in your business, they will submit a proposal to you.
You review the proposals you receive and decide if you’d like to have a follow-up call with one or more of the financial advisors.
Throughout the process, you maintain control. We only share your contact information with a financial advisor once you ask for an introduction.