David PapilskyCRD Number: 1325236
Current Firm: Capitol Securities Management, Inc.
David Papilsky (CRD# 1325236) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Capitol Securities Management, Inc. in Tampa, FL and has over 32 years of experience in the finance industry.
Gavin Management Group, Inc.
The Financial Well, Inc.
Gator Capital Management, LLC
|#ia Capitol Securities Management, Inc.||Vienna, VA||May 1992 - Current||25|
|Capitol Securities Management, Inc.||Mclean, VA||Jan 1992 - Current||26|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Jan 1985|
|S65||NASAA Investment Advisors Law Examination||Jun 1992|
Financial Advisors are obligated to disclose any events that may influence their professional conduct or ability to advise their clients. Disclosure events are certain criminal matters, regulatory actions, civil judicial proceedings, customer complaints, arbitrations, or civil litigations, employment terminations, and financial matters in which the advisor has been involved. On the most recent filing submitted to FINRA, this advisor had a disclosure event.Reported Disclosure Event:
- Customer Dispute
Total Assets Under Management539MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts1,789ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$301,110
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV