Janet NicholsCRD Number: 1852461
Current Firm: Raymond James & Associates, Inc.
Janet Nichols (CRD# 1852461) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Raymond James & Associates, Inc. in Tampa, FL and has over 24 years of experience in the finance industry. Janet Nichols has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Gavin Management Group, Inc.
The Financial Well, Inc.
Gator Capital Management, LLC
|Raymond James & Associates, Inc.||Tampa, FL||Jul 2008 - Current||8|
|Citigroup Global Markets Inc.||Tampa, FL||Jul 1993 - Jul 2008||15|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Feb 1993|
|S65||NASAA Investment Advisors Law Examination||Feb 1993|
Total Assets Under Management91,401MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts317,837ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$287,573
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV