Robert KillworthCRD Number: 4586267
Current Firm: Sagepoint Financial, Inc.
Robert Killworth (CRD# 4586267) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Sagepoint Financial, Inc. in Tempe, AZ and has over 14 years of experience in the finance industry.
Householder Group Estate & Retirement Specialists
Woodbury Financial Services, Inc.
Barnes Investment Advisory Inc.
|Sage Point Financial||Tempe, AZ||Mar 2009 - Current||9|
|Prudential Annuities Distributors||Shelton, CT||Nov 2007 - Feb 2009||1|
|Prudential Insurance Co Of America||Dresher, PA||Aug 2007 - Feb 2009||1|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||May 2003|
|S66||NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination||Sep 2009|
Financial Advisors are obligated to disclose any events that may influence their professional conduct or ability to advise their clients. Disclosure events are certain criminal matters, regulatory actions, civil judicial proceedings, customer complaints, arbitrations, or civil litigations, employment terminations, and financial matters in which the advisor has been involved. On the most recent filing submitted to FINRA, this advisor had a disclosure event.Reported Disclosure Event:
- Criminal Record
Total Assets Under Management5,165MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts25,703ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$200,939
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY