William ZurekCRD Number: 1022050
Current Firm: Securities America Advisors, Inc.
William Zurek (CRD# 1022050) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Securities America Advisors, Inc. in Union Grove, WI and has over 28 years of experience in the finance industry.
Jordan Financial Life Planning
Financial Service Group Inc.
D.h. Hill Advisors, Inc.
|Securities America Inc.||Union Grove, WI||Jul 2015 - Current||2|
|Securities America Advisors||Union Grove, WI||Jul 2015 - Current||2|
|Community State Bank||Union Grove, WI||May 2011 - Current||6|
|Fintegra, LLC||Chicago, IL||Jul 2010 - Jul 2015||5|
|Midwest Financial And Investment Services, Inc.||Mount Prospect, IL||Apr 2007 - Jul 2010||3|
|Vision Investment Services, Inc.||Mount Prospect, IL||Sep 2006 - Apr 2007||< 1|
|Vision Asset Management, Inc.||Mount Prospect, IL||Sep 2006 - Apr 2007||< 1|
|Fifth Third Securities||Lake Zurich, IL||May 2006 - Sep 2006||< 1|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Jan 1989|
|S66||NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination||Dec 2000|
Financial Advisors are obligated to disclose any events that may influence their professional conduct or ability to advise their clients. Disclosure events are certain criminal matters, regulatory actions, civil judicial proceedings, customer complaints, arbitrations, or civil litigations, employment terminations, and financial matters in which the advisor has been involved. On the most recent filing submitted to FINRA, this advisor had a disclosure event.Reported Disclosure Event:
- Customer Dispute
Total Assets Under Management13,433MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts92,356ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$145,443
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Publication of periodicals or newsletters
- Educational seminars/workshops