Robert PhillipsCRD Number: 1055795
Current Firm: Morgan Stanley
Robert Phillips (CRD# 1055795) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Morgan Stanley in Wilkes-Barre, PA and has over 35 years of experience in the finance industry. Robert Phillips has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Northeastern Financial Consultants, Inc.
Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
|Morgan Stanley Private Bank, National Association||New York, NY||Jan 2015 - Current||2|
|Morgan Stanley Smith Barney||Purchase, NY||Jun 2009 - Current||8|
|Citigroup Global Markets Inc.||Moosic, PA||Feb 2006 - Current||11|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Aug 1982|
Total Assets Under Management535,890MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts1,563,538ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$342,742
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV