Alexander Financial Planning, Inc.
Alexander Financial Planning, Inc. (CRD# 121139) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in Columbus, OH. They manage $46,000,000 in 300 accounts and serve the financial needs of clients across 1 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management46MILLION
Total Number of Accounts300ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$153,333
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
Thresa Alexander (CRD# 1189542) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Alexander Financial Planning, Inc. in Columbus, OH and has over 20 years of experience in the finance industry. Thresa Alexander has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.