Capital Financial Management
Capital Financial Management (CRD# 130841) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in San Diego, CA. They manage $44,007,000 in 336 accounts and serve the financial needs of clients across 1 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management44MILLION
Total Number of Accounts336ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$130,973
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
Kirk Sheldon (CRD# 1062156) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Capital Financial Management in San Diego, CA and has over 33 years of experience in the finance industry. Kirk Sheldon has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.