Curtis Financial Planning
Curtis Financial Planning (CRD# 136785) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in Oakland, CA. They manage $58,200,000 in 108 accounts and serve the financial needs of clients across 1 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management58MILLION
Total Number of Accounts108ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$538,889
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
Catherine Curtis (CRD# 1644947) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Curtis Financial Planning in Oakland, CA and has 1 year of experience in the finance industry. Catherine Curtis has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.