H&h Retirement Design And Management Inc.
H&h Retirement Design And Management Inc. (CRD# 171750) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in Las Vegas, NV. They manage $48,917,012 in 274 accounts and serve the financial needs of clients across 2 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management49MILLION
Total Number of Accounts274ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$178,529
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
Kenneth Himmler (CRD# 1364574) is the President and CEO of H&H Retirement Design and Management, Inc in Las Vegas, NV with over 30 years of experience in the finance industry.
Ken is a platform speaker and has spoken to over 500,000 people throughout his career. He has been described as a dynamic communicator with the ability to explain complex financial strategies in an easy to understand program. Ken holds numerous copyrights and trademarks on programs to help people create reoccurring lifetime income.
Ken has had numerous appearances on Fox News, MSNBC, ABC, Fox Business, and other national business television programs. He is also frequently quoted and/or interviewed for the Wall St. Journal, Forbes, Retirement Planner Magazine, Bankrate.com and others. Ken is proud to have been awarded the Five Star Wealth Manager award (twice) and the America’s Select Financial Planners Award. He is also a proud member of the National Ethic’s Bureau.