Jennings Financial Planning, Inc.
Jennings Financial Planning, Inc. (CRD# 129430) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in Honolulu, HI. They manage $9,938,485 in 32 accounts and serve the financial needs of clients across 1 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management10MILLION
Total Number of Accounts32ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$310,578
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
Monica Jennings (CRD# 4755445) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Jennings Financial Planning, Inc. in Honolulu, HI and has over 13 years of experience in the finance industry. Monica Jennings has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.