Marquette Asset Management
Marquette Asset Management (CRD# 282482) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in Minneapolis, MN. They manage $682,053,000 in 439 accounts and serve the financial needs of clients across 9 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management682MILLION
Total Number of Accounts439ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$1,553,651
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
AZ, CA, FL, KS, MN, MO, SD, TX, WI
Derek Hagen (CRD# 5927577) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Marquette Asset Management in Minneapolis, MN and has 1 year of experience in the finance industry. Derek Hagen has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Christopher Vernier (CRD# 2617017) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Marquette Asset Management in Minneapolis, MN and has 1 year of experience in the finance industry.