M.k. Brown Wealth Advisory, LLC
M.k. Brown Wealth Advisory, LLC (CRD# 121269) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in Kettering, OH. They manage $59,735,439 in 188 accounts and serve the financial needs of clients across 2 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management60MILLION
Total Number of Accounts188ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$317,742
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
Martin Brown (CRD# 1163111) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at M.k. Brown Wealth Advisory, LLC in Kettering, OH and has over 32 years of experience in the finance industry. Martin Brown has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Elizabeth Kussman (CRD# 5012642) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at M.k. Brown Wealth Advisory, LLC in Dayton, OH and has over 10 years of experience in the finance industry.