Power Plans (CRD# 129431) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in , . They serve the financial needs of clients across 1 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management0MILLION
Total Number of Accounts0ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$0
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
John Power (CRD# 4868253) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Power Plans in Walpole, MA and has 25 years of experience in the finance industry. John Power has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination,pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which putclients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards. Mr. Power has regulalry satisfied all requirements and has been licensed as a (CFP®) since 1993.