Shaffer Capital (CRD# 150106) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in Westerville, OH. They manage $57,353,835 in 256 accounts and serve the financial needs of clients across 2 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management57MILLION
Total Number of Accounts256ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$224,038
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
Matthew Shaffer (CRD# 2506433) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Shaffer Capital in Westerville, OH and has over 20 years of experience in the finance industry. Matthew Shaffer has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Keith McLean (CRD# 5315082) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Shaffer Capital in Westerville, OH and has over 4 years of experience in the finance industry.