The Planners Network, Inc.
The Planners Network, Inc. (CRD# 108355) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in Temecula, CA. They manage $233,537,733 in 1,284 accounts and serve the financial needs of clients across 8 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management234MILLION
Total Number of Accounts1,284ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$181,883
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
AK, AZ, CA, CO, FL, MI, OR, WA
Belvin Doane (CRD# 1475787) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at The Planners Network, Inc. in San Jose, CA and has over 12 years of experience in the finance industry.
Mark Hull (CRD# 1139069) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at The Planners Network, Inc. in San Diego, CA and has over 34 years of experience in the finance industry. Mark Hull has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.