Stephanie RinschlerCRD Number: 6097631
Current Firm: Msi Financial Services, Inc.
Stephanie Rinschler (CRD# 6097631) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Msi Financial Services, Inc. in Newark, DE and has over 4 years of experience in the finance industry.
Dedicated Investment Advisers LLC
Affinity Wealth Management, Inc.
Msi Financial Services, Inc.
|Metlife Securities Inc.||Newark, DE||Jul 2012 - Current||4|
|Abagail Family Medicine||Newark, DE||Sep 2011 - Jun 2012||< 1|
|Student Media Group||Newark, DE||Feb 2012 - May 2012||< 1|
|Sas Cupcakes||Newark, DE||Feb 2011 - Dec 2011||< 1|
|University Of Delaware||Newark, DE||Sep 2008 - Feb 2011||2|
|Elite Athletic Specialists||Wilmington, DE||May 2008 - Sep 2008||< 1|
|Saint Mark's High School||Wilmington, DE||Sep 2004 - Jun 2008||3|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Oct 2012|
|S66||NASAA Uniform Combined State Law Examination||Jun 2013|
Total Assets Under Management13,804MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts105,831ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$130,432
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV