John FaganCRD Number: 1267279
Current Firm: Raymond James & Associates, Inc.
John Fagan (CRD# 1267279) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Raymond James & Associates, Inc. in Saint Louis, MO and has over 33 years of experience in the finance industry. John Fagan has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Financial Planning Associates, Inc.
Cutter & Company, Inc.
Carsonallaria Wealth Management, Ltd.
|Raymond James And Associates||St Louis, MO||Oct 2011 - Current||6|
|Wells Fargo Advisors LLC||Frontenac, MO||May 2009 - Oct 2011||2|
|Wachovia Securities, LLC||St. Louis, MO||Jan 2008 - May 2009||1|
|A.g. Edwards||St Louis, MO||Jan 1990 - Jan 2008||18|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||May 1984|
- Customer Dispute
Total Assets Under Management91,401MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts317,837ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$287,573
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)