Robert RothhouseCRD Number: 874254
Current Firm: Benjamin F. Edwards & Company, Incorporated
Robert Rothhouse (CRD# 874254) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Benjamin F. Edwards & Company, Incorporated in Saint Louis, MO and has over 38 years of experience in the finance industry. Robert Rothhouse has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Financial Planning Associates, Inc.
Cutter & Company, Inc.
Carsonallaria Wealth Management, Ltd.
|Benjamin F Edwards & Co||Northfield, NJ||Sep 2012 - Current||5|
|Wells Fargo Advisors LLC||Linwood, NJ||May 2009 - Sep 2012||3|
|Wachovia Securities, LLC||Northfield, NJ||Jan 2008 - May 2009||1|
|A.g. Edwards||Linwood, NJ||Aug 1979 - Jan 2008||28|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Jan 1980|
Total Assets Under Management4,221MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts17,796ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$237,214
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops