CRD Number: 5577988
Current Firm: Lpl Financial LLC
Compensation Model: Both
Chris Rondinelli is a Financial Advisor with Seven Fields Wealth Management. Chris's mission is to help clients live a life of financial independence by acting as their personal Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Chris specializes in retirement planning and retirement living. He helps clients address these goals by focusing on the following areas:
- Retirement Goal Planning - how to strive to achieve financial independence
- Retirement Income Planning - how to generate the income you need
- Social Security Planning - how to maximize your benefits
- Medicare Planning - how to minimize your health care costs
- Long-term Care Planning - how to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your assets
- Estate Planning - how to prepare your legacy
Chris has been in the financial planning industry for over 8 years. Chris has a bachelors degree in Economics with a concentration in Finance from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Chris holds the following registrations: Series 7, 63, and 65 with LPL Financial and licenses for Life & Health. He is also a member of the Financial Planning Association.
Chris believes strongly in work-life balance. In his spare time, he likes to travel, golf, play tennis, cook, and read. He also enjoys spending time with his Great Dane and he enjoys all that the beautiful city of Pittsburgh has to offer.
Wealthcare Capital Management LLC
C.b. Bond Financial Planning, Inc.
Nfp Advisor Services, LLC
|Seven Fields Wealth Management||Seven Fields, PA||Jul 2013 - Current||4|
|Community College Of Allegheny County||Pittsburgh, PA||Oct 2012 - Current||5|
|Waddell & Reed, Inc.||Pittsburgh, PA||Aug 2008 - Jun 2013||4|
|Geico||Virginia Beach, VA||Apr 2007 - Apr 2008||1|
|Christophers Hair Studio||Newport News, VA||Jul 2004 - Feb 2008||3|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S6||Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative Examination (IR)||Sep 2008|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Sep 2008|
|S65||NASAA Investment Advisors Law Examination||Jun 2010|
|S7||General Securities Representative Examination (GS)||Mar 2012|
Total Assets Under Management117,248MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts551,780ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$212,490
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VI, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
'Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advice offered through Good Life Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisor. Good Life Advisors, LLC and Seven Fields Wealth Management are separate entities from LPL Financial.'
For hyperlinks to FINRA and SIPC please see the Contact Info section above
The LPL Financial registered representatives associated with this page may only discuss and/or transact business with residents of the following states: PA, NC, VA, OH, WV.
Third party posts found on this profile do not reflect the views of LPL Financial and have not been reviewed by LPL Financial as to accuracy or completeness.