Sterling Capital Management Inc.
Sterling Capital Management Inc. (CRD# 106822) is a financial advisory firm headquartered in Waukesha, WI. They manage $155,452,621 in 329 accounts and serve the financial needs of clients across 1 states (or territories).
Total Assets Under Management155MILLION
Total Number of Accounts329ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$472,500
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Hourly charges
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Performance-based fees
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for pooled investment vehicles (other than investment companies)
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
Thomas Portz (CRD# 1218627) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Sterling Capital Management Inc. in Waukesha, WI and has over 32 years of experience in the finance industry. Thomas Portz has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.