John BrownCRD Number: 1874652
Current Firm: Bill Few Associates, Inc.
John Brown (CRD# 1874652) is an Investment Advisor Representative working at Bill Few Associates, Inc. in Pittsburgh, PA and has over 29 years of experience in the finance industry. John Brown has taken additional exams to become a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). CFP professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Wealthcare Capital Management LLC
C.b. Bond Financial Planning, Inc.
Nfp Advisor Services, LLC
|Bill Few Securities, Inc.||Pittsburgh, PA||Sep 1997 - Current||20|
|Bill Few Associates, Inc.||Pittsburgh, PA||Sep 1988 - Current||29|
|Exam Code||Name||Passed Date|
|S63||Uniform Securities State Law Examination||Oct 1988|
- Customer Dispute
Total Assets Under Management790MILLIONS
Total Number of Accounts2,921ACCOUNTS
Average Account Value$270,455
- A percentage of assets under your management
- Fixed fees (other than subscription fees)
- Financial planning services
- Portfolio management for individuals and/or small businesses
- Portfolio management for businesses (other than small businesses) or institutional clients
- Pension consulting services
- Selection of other advisers (including private fund managers)
- Educational seminars/workshops
AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV